LOVE LEIGH DINER
Here at Westbury Leigh CE Primary School we are proud to have been running our own in house catering for the school for 10 years!
Our fantastic facilities and very capable team, cook delicious locally sourced food on a daily basis.
We pride ourselves on recognising the importance of a healthy balanced lunch and our expert kitchen staff run a high quality kitchen, they produce fresh locally sourced meals for all tastes. As part of this, the school promotes a healthy lunchbox and supply (at a minimal cost) healthy snacks at break time.
Article 24: "Every child has the right to best possible health."
With the introduction of Universal Infant Free School Meals, there will be no cost to you if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2.
Once your child is in Year 3 or above the cost per meal will be a very reasonable £2.20. This can be paid weekly, monthly, half termly or termly in advance. As we are a cashless school all payments should be made online via your SIMs agora account.
Our catering team ensure that there is a meat or vegetarian option available on the menu everyday. They're also commited to safeguarding those with food allergy.
Here you can find our menu choices for:
Below is a key for all allergen information:
Universal Free School Meals
Free School Meals are available for students where their parents or guardians (not foster parents) are
in receipt of any of the following:
- Income Support or Income Based Jobseekers AllowanceChild Tax Credit and whose annual income (as assessed by the Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16191. Your tax credit notice (Form TC602) will tell you this
- Guaranteed element of the state pension credit
- Support under part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
- Income related employment support allowance
- Universal credit and whose net annual income is £7,400 or lower, excluding any benefits received.
- If you think you may be entitled to free school meals for your children because you receive qualifying benefits, please apply online via Wiltshire Council at http://www.wiltshire.gov.uk/schools-learning-free-school-meals
- If you are in receipt of some benefits you may also enable the school to claim £1300. This is called The Pupil Premium Grant. This funding is then used to help support your child within school to ensure that they are achieving their full potential.
- Free School meals are NOT available to children of Parents/Guardians who receive Working Tax Credit unless it is Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)