Westbury Leigh Primary School uniform consists of:
- Red school sweatshirt/ red cardigan
- White polo shirt or shirt
- Black or grey trousers or shorts
- Girls can also wear black or grey skirts/ pinafores and red checked summer dresses (skirts & dresses should be knee length)
- White / grey or black tights or socks (socks must be worn at all times)
- Black shoes (not boots, trainers or high heels)
School uniform must be worn in school and at events where the school is being represented. This is usually indicated on letters to parents for each event. Second hand uniform is available to buy from FOWLs (Friends of Westbury Leigh School). Scholars is our main stockist for school uniform and they have shops in Trowbridge and Warminster. Book bags and PE kit bags are also available. All items must be clearly labelled with child’s name.
Jewellery and makeup are not permitted in school. Small stud earrings only may be worn in pierced ears. Hair which is longer than shoulder length should be tied back for PE. Sunhats may be worn in the summer and these should be in school colours please.
When children take part in PE lessons they must wear appropriate PE kit for safety. This is:
- White t-shirt
- Black or grey shorts
- Black daps or trainers (if they can tie laces)
- One piece swimsuit or swimming trunks above the knee (not baggy)
All items must be clearly labelled and should be stored in a drawstring bag. We expect children to have their PE kit in school every day.
All of our school uniform with the school logo is available from:
55/56 Fore Street
Tel: 01225 753586
42 George Street
Tel: 01985 847757