Communications and Finance
- School Gateway is the way the office will communicate with you as parents and carers the will include messaging, e mails, permission slips for trips, Tribe bookings, school dinners and clubs. You can sign up here. School Gateway Access Guide
- Class Dojo is used for class teachers to communicate with parents and to send key reminders from the office. You can sign up here and the teacher will invite you.
- Google classroom is used for home learning and you can sign up here.
- The website is the main source for information about the school.
- Communication with the office or if you want to contact a member of senior staff, can be done via the office.
- If you have a concern speak to the class teacher or member of staff directly in the first instance. Any concerns not resolved at this point should be directed to our complaints co-ordinator who will identify the best person to address them. The headteacher will then deal with any concerns if they are not resolved at this stage.
- If your details change at any point, please complete a data sheet here and send this to the office.
- If you are not sure who you need to liaise with - contact the office!
School Gate Way is our online payment system, where parents/carers are able to make easy and quick payments towards trips, school events Tribe and school dinners.
To set up School Gateway visit here for more information.